Monday, January 10, 2011

2011

A New Year and almost 2 whole years without posting. I recently read a friend's blog and decided I wanted to get back into the swing of blogging. With facebook being right at my fingertips from my phone, I just stopped blogging. But I will figure out how to attach my blog to my facebook. I decided to change the title of the blog since Brett is offically a Internal Medicine Resident @ UMC. YEY! And I wanted something a little bit more catchy, and since I will probably never be an offical "housewife", Brett does do House Medicine during his rotations. So I guess that is as close as I will get. But new design and pictures to come.

1 comment:

Finally Blissful said...

I love the new title! I am going to stay on top of you to update often!! We need new pictures too!

Love and miss you!
Heather